Trekking to Mt. Victoria
4 Days – 3 Nights Trekking
Day 1: Bagan – Kampelet
In the morning, pick-up from hotel and drive by jeep to Kampelet. On the way, you can see the scenery views. And the duration from Bagan to Kampelet is around 6-7 hours. Arrive Kampelet and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Kampelet – Mt. Victoria – Aye Village
Breakfast at hotel and depart from hotel to the base of Mt. Victoria by jeep (30-45 mins driving). Then, start trekking to Mt. Victioria. Duration from the base to summit will be 2 hours trek. You can see orchids flowers and the panoramic view from Mt. Victoria. Climb down to the base for 2 hours trek again. Then, proceed to Aye village by jeep for 1h30 mins. Overnight home stay in Aye village where the local women have tattooed faces.
Day 3: Aye Village – Trek - Mindat
Breakfast and depart from Aye village to trek point to Kyardo village by jeep for 2 hours. Enjoy an hour trek along the trail down to a stream first and then another hour trekking to the intended Kyardo Village where you can observe Chin Hill Tribes and the traditional way of living. After lunch and a short break, proceed to Lote Pe Village where you can see the tattooed women. After Lote Pe village, one and a half hour down trekking to Check Chaung Stream. Then, an hour drive up to Mindat. Overnigt in hotel Mindat.
Day 4: Mindat – Bagan
Breakfast at hotel and drive back to Bagan (6-7 hours driving). Arrive Bagan and transfer to your hotel. End of our services.
Our quotation is based on following hotels;
|Kampelet||Mt. Oasis Resort||Bungalow|
|Mindat||Mt. Oasis Resort||Bungalow|
|Based on /Persons||Tour Price/ per person||Room Types|
|10 Persons||USD 430||Twin/Double sharing basis|
Services Included in our prices:
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary (2 Pajero/Land Cruiser and 1 Super Custom)
- Accommodation with breakfast at hotels as specified above
- Lunch and Dinners arranged by trekking guide
- National Park Fee, Nose Flute and Museum Fee
- Regional English speaking trekking guide for 4 days
- Drinking water and cool towel during sightseeing
- Service charges, room tax
Services excluded in our prices:
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call, camera fees and etc...)
- Tips for guide and driver
- Porters during trekking
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)