Maha Lokamarazein Kuthodaw Pagoda
- This pagoda was built by King Mindon in 2859 AD. Its height is 187' 9"
- The inscribing on the 729 marble stone slabs of the Buddhist canon (Tripitaka Texts) was started in 1860 and completed in 1868
- The contents of the 729 monoliths of white marble stone slabs (Tripitaka Texts) are as follows:-
- 3 books of Sutta Pitaka on (410) marble slabs.
- 5 books of Vinaya Pitaka on (111) marble slabs.
- 7 books of Abhidhamma Pitaka on (208) marble slabs.
- The inscribing history of all marble slabs on (1) slabs.
- The Dama Cetis (Each slab has a small temple erected over it) were erected within three enclosures of the Pagoda on 13 acres of land.