Putao Valley 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Coverage: Putao – Kaunghmulone – Machanbaw – Mulashidi – Putao
Availability: October to May
Domestic Flights Operating Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (4 Days per week by Myanmar National Airline)
Grade: Easy Trip
A scenic beauty of the Putao plain!
Putao: Situate 457 meters above sea level, lies in a flat valley, famous as a jumping-off point for trekkers who want to explore the region’s deep forests, wildlife sanctuaries and snow- capped mountains.
Kaungmulone: Said to be one of the 84000 pagodas built by Thiri Dhamma Thawka, the great king.
Machanbaw: Located across Malikha River, connected by beautiful Malikha suspension bridge.
Mulashidi: Meaning in Lisu “the village stands in the thatch field along Mula River”. Beautifully set up Lisu village lies 14 km south of Putao connected by 159 meters long suspension bridge and provides a fascinating view to the mountains as a backdrop.
Day 1: Mandalay – Putao
Arrival, transfer to hotel. Walking tour in and around Putao and overnight in Putao Lodge.
Day 2: Excursion By Jeep/Coach
By jeep to Htawadum, excursion Kaungmulone, boat to Machanbaw via Namkham. By jeep/coach to Mulashidi, excursion and return back to Putao Putao Lodge
Day 3: Putao – Mandalay
Transfer to airport for your onward departure End of service.
Tour Price (Validity: 01 June ’18 – 31 May’19)
Based on 2 Pax USD 955 per person (Twin/Double Sharing)
Based on 4 Pax USD 730 per person (Twin/Double Sharing)
Based on 6 Pax and above USD 650 per person (Twin/Double Sharing)
- Ground transport (coach, jeep, boat)
- Accommodation (Putao Lodge)
- Escorted English Language Guide (For Regional trekking guide)
- Meals (2 Lunch & 2 Dinner), safe drinking water
- Airfare (Mandalay-Putao, Putao-Mandalay)
- Thai Speaking guide from Mandalay Airport to Mandalay Airport
- Insurance (please refer to Terms & Conditions)
- Expenditure on personal nature such as laundry, beverages, gratitude to guide etc.,
- Any cost associated with transportation of the equipment (except for personal use which is necessary for the trek)