When you agree on a program and price, we will start all necessary reservations for your trip.
Only when all the bookings are fully confirmed, we will issue a pro forma invoice.
We would like to propose you the following options with regard to payment:
- 50 % by bank transfer to our USD account, 50 % cash on arrival
- 50 % by bank transfer to our USD account, 50 % by Visa or Master Card
Remark: For the payment by Visa and Master Card, 3 % on total payment will be added for additional transaction fees.
The Client/Agent is responsible for any bank charges relating to bank transfers.
As many suppliers require deposits to guarantee their services, a deposit is required to cover these charges at the time of booking. Our reservations staff will inform you accordingly.
All reservations made less than 30 days prior to travel must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Names as per passport, passport numbers and nationality are required at time of booking.
Cancellation and fees of cancellation
- 41 days and above prior to arrival : 20 % of the total program cost.
- 21 to 40 days prior to arrival : 35 % of the total program cost.
- 7 to 20 days prior to arrival : 70 % of the total program cost.
- Below 7 days and no show : 100 % of the total program cost.
Travel Bird Myanmar reserves the right to rearrange, substitute or cancel tour elements without prior notice should prevailing circumstances at the time of travel dictates such adjustments. All itineraries are subject to change depending on domestic flight availability, security, weather conditions.